A denied prescription request could be for a number of reasons. VetSource will reproduce the information your vet has provided, but generally it's simply because your vet needs to see your pet before they feel comfortable writing the prescription. In some cases, the medication ordered may not be appropriate for your pet and the best action is a visit to the clinic. You will never be billed until the prescription is approved by your vet and shipped!
Articles in this section
- Can orders be shipped outside of the US?
- Cancel or Change an Order
- Disposing of unused medications
- How do prescription orders work?
- How long does shipping take on prescription orders?
- Is PetFlow a licensed pharmacy?
- Returns Policy
- What do I do if my order is denied?
- What happens to the non-r/x portion of my order?